1. What’s your first and second most common work ratings?
General Audiences (334)
Teen And Up Audiences (258)
I'm writing more porn these days, but still, it will be long to catch back.
2. What’s your most common archive warning? Least common? Do you consider yourself an adventurous writer?
Most common: No Archive Warnings Apply (564)
Less common: Graphic Depictions Of Violence (32)
I don't feel adventurous at all. I mean, I have a big comfort zone (tons of fandoms and different genres) but I stay in it? If I were, I would try more longfic I think.
3. How many fics have you written in each relationship category? Is this more accidental, or do you have preferences?
I never know why so many gen. And then I remember it's not only fics about gen relationships: it's also plotty fics, and meta in the shape of fic (like character study).
I like M/M, M/F and F/F about the same amount, but unless I choose me fandoms on purpose for it, lots of my fandoms have more M+M relationships.
I have more F/F than F/M because I've been actively trying to write more relationships between women because I'm annoyed by the state of my fandoms. And these days most of my fave M/F ships are canon.
4. What are your top 4 fandoms by numbers? Are you still active in any of them, and do you tend to migrate a lot?
The Magnus Archives (Podcast) (81)
Gravity Falls (63)
Harry Potter - J. K. Rowling (34)
Still active in TMA. For the others, I sometimes might write something for an exchange, but I don't count as active.
I migrate, yeah, even if I never 100% leave an old fandom. Even if I no longer write, I can still appreciate art, fic or meta.
5. What are your top 4 character tags? Does this match how you feel about the characters, or are you puzzled?
Ford Pines (50)
Bill Cipher (44)
Andrew Wells (26)
Martin Blackwood (26)
It sure is only characters I like. But there's no exact link between characters I like and characters I write a lot. Some of my faves are super-hard to write, some of them are easy... As I'm still writing a lot of shipfic despite all the gen in the tags it also depends whether I have ships with them.
I'm glad because I always have the feeling I was writing more some in mu earllier fandom years and it seems it's not 100% true.
6. What are your top 2 most used additional tags, and your bottom 2? What would happen if you combined all 4 of these into a fic?
9th and 10th:
Ah I have five fics labelled Humor, Angst and Post-Canon, but none of them is labelled Mindfuck, though some of them have it.
But you know it describes a good number of my Bill/Ford post-canon fics where Bill "comes back" in a way or another, and I have three of them, with varied degrees of darkness.
7. How many WIPs do you have currently running on AO3? Any you don’t plan on finishing?
Hmmm, I think most of my fics not marked complete are drabble collections right now. I'm a one-shot person. The exception is a Silmarillion fic I haven't advanced for lirerally decades, but I still feel I should get back to it.
. Cette entrée a été crosspostée au https://flo-nelja.dreamwidth.org/713850.html. Commentez où vous voulez.