Tiens, celle-là aussi je l'ai déjà eue. J'écoute d'habitude de la musique quand je suis sur l'ordi, donc oui, quand j'écris, mais elle ne m'influence pas particulièrement.
Et j'aime associer des chansons à mes personnages (comme j'aime en associer aux personnages des autres, d'ailleurs, c'est juste quelque chose qui me fait tripper) mais pour l'instant, je n'en ai pas beaucoup.
1. Tell us about your favorite writing project/universe that you’ve worked with and why : Machine de Turing
2. How many characters do you have? Do you prefer males or females? : Ca dépend comment on compte, mais au moins 34 ; et plutôt les personnages masculins, mais ce n'est pas net.
3. How do you come up with names, for characters (and for places if you’re writing about fictional places)? : Lire de longues listes appropriées à l'univers et voir ce qui clique
4. Tell us about one of your first stories/characters! : Oh, les comédies musicales qu'on jouait l'été avec nos cousins ! Des self-insertions, clairement
5. By age, who is your youngest character? Oldest? How about “youngest” and “oldest” in terms of when you created them?
Plus jeune : Naly (8) ; Antonella (5) chez les figurants
Plus âgé : Callicles (~2500) chez les surnaturels ; Nicole (~60) chez les humains ; le prestidigitateur (~80) chez les figurants
Plus récent : Tahlia et Evie ; Steve chez les figurants
Plus ancien : Julia
6. Where are you most comfortable writing? At what time of day? Computer or good ol’ pen and paper? Le soir, sur mon ordi
8. What’s your favorite genre to write? To read?
9. How do you get ideas for your characters? Describe the process of creating them.
10. What are some really weird situations your characters have been in? Every thing from serious canon scenes to meme questions counts!
11. Who is your favorite character to write? Least favorite?
12. In what story did you feel you did the best job of world building? Any side-notes on it you’d like to share?
13. What’s your favorite culture to write, fictional or not?
14. How do you map out locations, if needed? Do you have any to show us?
15. Mid way question! Tell us about a writer you admire, whether professional or not!
16. Do you write romantic relationships? How do you do with those, and how “far” are you willing to go in your writing? ;)
17. Favorite protagonist and why!
18. Favorite antagonist and why!
19. Favorite minor that decided to shove him self into the spot light and why!
20. What are your favorite character interactions to write?
21. Do any of your characters have children? How well do you write them?
22. Tell us about one scene between your characters that you’ve never written or told any one about before! Serious or not.
23. How long does it usually take you to complete an entire story—from planning to writing to posting (if you post your work)?
24. How willing are you to kill your characters if the plot so demands it? What’s the most interesting way you’ve killed someone?
25. Do any of your characters have pets? Tell us about them.
26. Let’s talk art! Do you draw your characters? Do others draw them? Pick one of your OCs and post your favorite picture of him!
27. Along similar lines, do appearances play a big role in your stories? Tell us about them, or if not, how you go about designing your characters.
28. Have you ever written a character with physical or mental disabilities? Describe them, and if there’s nothing major to speak of, tell us a few smaller ones.
29. How often do you think about writing? Ever come across some thing IRL that reminds you of your story/characters?
30. Final question! Tag some one! And tell us what you like about that person as a writer and/or about one of his/her characters!
Cette entrée a été crosspostée au http://flo-nelja.dreamwidth.org/385280.html. Commentez où vous voulez.