1. Tell us about your favorite writing project/universe that you’ve worked with and why.
Probablement Machine de Turing
Déjà, c'est une histoire à chapitres, avec un scénario, et elle est finie ! Ce qui est exceptionnel dans ce que j'écris !
Ensuite, je me suis beaucoup amusée à écrire du point de vue du héros ultra-geek et qui ne peut pas s'empêcher de digresser sur des généralités, de couper les cheveux en quatre et de faire des analogies foireuses à chaque fois qu'il raconte son histoire.
Aussi, plusieurs anecdotes sont inspirées de faits réels, et j'aime mes amis geeks et leurs faits réels.
Et puis voilà, j'y ai mis plein de trucs que j'aime, des trips scientifiques bien sûr, mais aussi des parallèles avec Blanche-Neige, et une romance principalement slash mais parfois It's Complicated sur les bords ^^
2. How many characters do you have? Do you prefer males or females?
3. How do you come up with names, for characters (and for places if you’re writing about fictional places)?
4. Tell us about one of your first stories/characters!
5. By age, who is your youngest character? Oldest? How about “youngest” and “oldest” in terms of when you created them?
6. Where are you most comfortable writing? At what time of day? Computer or good ol’ pen and paper?
7. Do you listen to music while you write? What kind? Are there any songs you like to relate/apply to your characters?
8. What’s your favorite genre to write? To read?
9. How do you get ideas for your characters? Describe the process of creating them.
10. What are some really weird situations your characters have been in? Every thing from serious canon scenes to meme questions counts!
11. Who is your favorite character to write? Least favorite?
12. In what story did you feel you did the best job of world building? Any side-notes on it you’d like to share?
13. What’s your favorite culture to write, fictional or not?
14. How do you map out locations, if needed? Do you have any to show us?
15. Mid way question! Tell us about a writer you admire, whether professional or not!
16. Do you write romantic relationships? How do you do with those, and how “far” are you willing to go in your writing? ;)
17. Favorite protagonist and why!
18. Favorite antagonist and why!
19. Favorite minor that decided to shove him self into the spot light and why!
20. What are your favorite character interactions to write?
21. Do any of your characters have children? How well do you write them?
22. Tell us about one scene between your characters that you’ve never written or told any one about before! Serious or not.
23. How long does it usually take you to complete an entire story—from planning to writing to posting (if you post your work)?
24. How willing are you to kill your characters if the plot so demands it? What’s the most interesting way you’ve killed someone?
25. Do any of your characters have pets? Tell us about them.
26. Let’s talk art! Do you draw your characters? Do others draw them? Pick one of your OCs and post your favorite picture of him!
27. Along similar lines, do appearances play a big role in your stories? Tell us about them, or if not, how you go about designing your characters.
28. Have you ever written a character with physical or mental disabilities? Describe them, and if there’s nothing major to speak of, tell us a few smaller ones.
29. How often do you think about writing? Ever come across some thing IRL that reminds you of your story/characters?
30. Final question! Tag some one! And tell us what you like about that person as a writer and/or about one of his/her characters!
Cette entrée a été crosspostée au http://flo-nelja.dreamwidth.org/383336.html. Commentez où vous voulez.